SaVage

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SaVage

Strength in numbers...

Working together for Spartans.

Judge
    Judge
    Pikeman
    Pikeman

Working together for Spartans. Empty Working together for Spartans.

Post  Judge Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:02 am

I propose we work together while we have the oppurtunity to get as many Spartans as possible while the Santa Villa event is up.

How do we do this?

The 2 major ingredients for Spartan is an old spartan shield which can be bought off the market for around 100 million gold, the other is a colorful soul stone which sells for around 250+ million gold.

At the moment in Santa Villa letters of Atlantica drop from mobs. when you can enough letters you can craft an Atlantica word. Once you have 100 Atlantica words you can trade it in for a colorful soul stone.

Now if we do this solo most people wont be able to save up enough letters/words to purchase a colorful soul stone and will be useless once the event is over. However if we pool our efforts we could get quite a few people spartans. This would strengthen the guild as a whole.

So please send JudgeSaV all your letters/words. I will make sure the right people get them. Try to stick to the floor closest to your level as these mobs are fantastic xp for their level.

The order of people getting a colorful soul stone will be by level and possesion of an old spartan shield. If by level it is your turn next and you cannot afford an old spartan shield the stone will go to the next highest level with an old spartan shield for that round. So if you can afford an old spartan shield after that you will get the next one.

Finally, everyone who gets a spartan are expected to keep up their efforts in farming letters in Santa Villa, so those who have contributed to getting your spartan can get theirs.

Thanks all
    Judge
    Judge
    Pikeman
    Pikeman

Working together for Spartans. Empty Re: Working together for Spartans.

Post  Judge Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:23 am

Also to stop people missing out due to a higher level just joining the guild I will investigate each new player case by case. My decision will be based on numerous factors including guild contribution, letter/word contribution, overall helpfullness, activity level, etc.

The idea of this is to strengthen the guild as a whole, not for individuals to profit. The more people that get spartans, the better dungeons we can run, the better the boxes we can get from these runs, etc.

These spartans are not to sell either, the value to the guild of having a spartan far outweighs the profit an individual might make. Therefore proof of owning an old spartan shield will be required.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:17 pm