SaVage

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SaVage

Strength in numbers...

WHAT SAVAGE CAN DO FOR YOU

Tiber
    Tiber
    Pikeman
    Pikeman

WHAT SAVAGE CAN DO FOR YOU Empty WHAT SAVAGE CAN DO FOR YOU

Post  Tiber Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:35 am

We are currently a lvl 120 guild with a town (Vientiane) and part of the Shangrila nation. We started playing the game over 3 years ago and have plenty of knowledge we can share with others that may have started more recently. In our ranks, we have players in the 140s but we also have players that are not yet 100. We have between 10 and 20 players online most times and have crafters of all gear to high lvls. We look to support each other ingame and have fun. We are always looking to recruit active players and if you are considering moving to another guild below is what we can offer... If it interests you, contact TiberSaVage, zerk, Azarael, PITICLI, ArchAugust or any of the officers for more info or an invite.

This is how our guild fund is spent:

We had fairly decent revenue from the towns we have controlled and, together with some generous contributions from a good number of our members, we have been able to reward our players for reaching certain milestones and provide help for the upgrades of B class mercs. Excluding the generous donations to the guild fund our main source of revenue is the tax we receive from controlling a town. Without a town, these rewards and help would be difficult to provide as we would be dependent on members donations to the guild fund. To keep the town and our source of income we need guild points, and that is why doing town or guild quests are very important. As long as each one of us keeps doing one or two town quests a day the points will go up. Adding those to the guild craft and guild dungeons points we get we put ourselves in a good position to either retain the current town or bid on a new one.

So, as the town and our ability to reward/help our players are closely linked, below is a rundown of the help/rewards the guild can/will offer. This help and rewards will only be applicable during the periods where we control a town, as it would not be sustainable to have these without its tax revenue.

1. LVL 100 reward - We will continue to reward our players who reach lvl 100 with 20 lvl I books of the new skill acquired by their main. If the value of those books is higher than 20 mil the player will receive 20 mil gold instead

2. B class merc upgrades. The guild will help its players upgrading their B class mercs by supplying the non crystal mats required for the upgrade jewels. The GL will have a fund to help the players with these and you should contact him for the B merc upgrades.

3. Boxes for reaching milestiones prior to lvl 100 - The earlier ones will no longer be rewarded and the only ones that will be passed on will be 10 volcano boxes for reaching lvl 90 and 10 conqueror boxes for reaching lvl 97. This will not be done retrospectively and I will need the player to PM me with a reminder they would like their boxes. Main reason for not passing on boxes for earlier lvls is because I do pass on boxes to players below 90 on a regular basis and know other members of the guild do the same. Lower lvl boxes are not especially useful to players over 100 and as we already do help by passing on spare boxes I see no need in keeping track of a large number of milestones prior to 90. Basically, too much work... Pls contact the GL when you reach these milestones.

4 - LVL 121 reward - the guild will craft a free dg piece for the players who reach 121. Pls contact the GL when you reach 121.

5 - All players will receive 20 mil gold for every town quest completed, up to a maximum of 5 each day. See the town quest thread for further info on this.

If any of this is not clear, let me know and I'll edit it.

- Please do keep in mind that rewards/help for the above are only available during the periods in which we control a town (or if our guild fund is over 20 billion)

Last edited by Tiber on Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:40 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : guild lvl increase)

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:09 pm