SaVage

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SaVage

Strength in numbers...

2 posters

What MMO games are Savage members playing?

SupremeBrain
    SupremeBrain

What MMO games are Savage members playing? Empty What MMO games are Savage members playing?

Post  SupremeBrain Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:48 am

Hey Guys!
    I am SupremeBrain from Atlantica online. When I went around the forum, I could see that Savage members are actually from Evony.

What else games are the Savage members currently playing under the Savage tag (so that I could join Very Happy ) ???
    Judge
    Judge
    Pikeman
    Pikeman

What MMO games are Savage members playing? Empty Re: What MMO games are Savage members playing?

Post  Judge Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:37 pm

We started in Evony however I dont think we have a presence there anymore as most of the core group left to play Atlantica, simply due to evony being way to demanding of our time as you were vunerable offline..... /groan. Glad to have left.
    SupremeBrain
    SupremeBrain

What MMO games are Savage members playing? Empty Re: What MMO games are Savage members playing?

Post  SupremeBrain Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:12 pm

Judge wrote:We started in Evony however I dont think we have a presence there anymore as most of the core group left to play Atlantica, simply due to evony being way to demanding of our time as you were vunerable offline..... /groan. Glad to have left.

Ya these strategy MMOs are about the same as Evony. Once I used to play Travian and I owned an alliance there, but a busy semester killed my game Sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:11 am