SaVage

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SaVage

Strength in numbers...

2 posters

Solo FT run

zerk
    Worker
    Worker

Solo FT run Empty Solo FT run

Post  zerk Tue May 17, 2011 1:06 pm

Basically i just follow this video. Theres more similar videos out there but this is one of the shortest.

SawM 35K HP, +3 DG saw
    Oracle
    Hwarang +5 ID 105 bow (sheriff should work just as fine i guess but mine is still too undergeared)

I do it exactly the same as on video except a few reminders:
    -as a melee main i dont need sight upgrades (they help, but i'm cheap)but i do want speed upgrades. I agro with mains AOE and then kill with cata and hwarang, for just in case i dont quite kill them Smile

-i cant complete this mission without killing a boss (cant kill all monsters on map before boss spawns). So after ambush i go & snipe summon gate. Corrently there is a bug and sometimes monsters from 2nd summon gate dont agro you while ambush, but just stay near summon gate. And there is like 10+ behind the summon gate. In that case i put a net trap in the narrow passage near baricades and agro with cata the 2 swordmans that spawn with boss. This most likely kills your cata but also agros the boss which you can then snipe with hwarang from a safe range to not agro those 10 monsters near (now destroyed) summon gate.

*Too lazy now to chage picture but i put trap on other side of the narrow passage
    Solo FT run Untitl10
    ravynne
    ravynne
    Worker
    Worker

Solo FT run Empty Re: Solo FT run

Post  ravynne Sun May 22, 2011 9:26 am

you ignore the 10 + mobs ? O.O
    zerk
    Worker
    Worker

Post  zerk Tue May 24, 2011 11:51 pm

yes. I do make both range upgrades and my hwarang can shoot at boss from safe distance not to agro those mobs.

Also when attacking those 2 spearmans with cata i position cata as south as possible, to make boss come closer.

My usual boss fight turn is like that though:
    -guard main
    -res hwarang
    -shoot with hwarang
    zerk
    Worker
    Worker

Post  zerk Wed May 25, 2011 7:05 pm

alright, here are 2 pictures from my last run. This was final position of my mercs

Solo FT run Atlant10

Solo FT run Atlant11

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:27 pm