SaVage

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SaVage

Strength in numbers...

2 posters

Help with Future Formation Type / Future Crafting

Tzauri

Help with Future Formation Type / Future Crafting Empty Help with Future Formation Type / Future Crafting

Post  Tzauri Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:12 pm

I need help with several things.

Help with Future Formation Type / Future Crafting 0b292015008m33161f-f

I'm trying to figure out what kind of team I should focus on.

First, is protect a good thing to have on my monk, I used the craftman's cube from the weekend event to get some skill decrease books, so if needed, it's useful. Same with Melody of Madness.

I typically use my main to debuff their attack with melody of madness, and the way I have my shaman, main, and monk set up is to make it harder to stun them all at the same time (it's impossible to hit more than one with a gun attack, more than two with a cannon, and it keeps the monk out of range of the silence skill, so I can fix the shaman and main with Holy Guard if needed). I keep the viking in the backrow to make sure that they don't freeze him before he can freeze them. He also is there to provide relief, should one of my tanks get close to dying, I usually switch him with them. Depending on the situation, I always focus on killing either the main, or the Shaman first.

Based on my style, would anyone reccomend a specific type of team (spiking, debuff, survival, ect)?

--------------
    Also, I'm trying to figure out which is the best route to make money with crafting.

I'm thinking about either License, Scroll, Crystal, Shoes, or Action. Which one is most profitable end game?

I might also pair up stationary with them in order to reduce costs.
    zerk
    Worker
    Worker

Help with Future Formation Type / Future Crafting Empty Re: Help with Future Formation Type / Future Crafting

Post  zerk Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:18 pm

Tzauri wrote:
    First, is protect a good thing to have on my monk, I used the craftman's cube from the weekend event to get some skill decrease books, so if needed, it's useful.

Protect is a must have for PvP, it can be at lower lvl for PvE. Tanking mains usually go with "shield of protection" instead. But the two monks spells dont stack!

Tzauri wrote:
    Same with Melody of Madness.

I typically use my main to debuff their attack with melody of madness,

Most MusicMain use Ravaginig melody for debuff. Its second best AOE debbuff but much cheaper than devastation shell. MoM is mostly only used in FL (since i doubt it works on bosses past some point) to make opponent loose control over one merc, say monk or main.

Tzauri wrote:
    and the way I have my shaman, main, and monk set up is to make it harder to stun them all at the same time (it's impossible to hit more than one with a gun attack, more than two with a cannon, and it keeps the monk out of range of the silence skill, so I can fix the shaman and main with Holy Guard if needed). I keep the viking in the backrow to make sure that they don't freeze him before he can freeze them. He also is there to provide relief, should one of my tanks get close to dying, I usually switch him with them. Depending on the situation, I always focus on killing either the main, or the Shaman first.

Based on my style, would anyone reccomend a specific type of team (spiking, debuff, survival, ect)?

Based on your description you want spike/snipe build, so add another spear/bow.

Tzauri wrote:
    --------------
    Also, I'm trying to figure out which is the best route to make money with crafting.

I'm thinking about either License, Scroll, Crystal, Shoes, or Action. Which one is most profitable end game?

I might also pair up stationary with them in order to reduce costs.

If you will craft action for yourself you wont be needing to rise it on purpose. Can be nice profit but hard to sell those.

You wont be having problems with raising crystal skill too. High demand of crystals but huge workloads. Can be steady income.

License is a pain to level up without a net loss. Profitable at higher levels only.

Shoes & other armor crafts are slower than weapons crafts. Meaning you need to craft more shoes than axes to level skill up.

Most people only choose one or two of the gear crafts and max them out. Other skills are leveld as needed. Mind that almost all the stuff can be crafted via guild craft.

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 1:20 am